Private Lender Conference Holdings, LLC Presents
NPLA’s Networking App
Use our step-by-step visual guide to get started.
Select the guide that applies to you.
FAQ’s can be found below.
Networking App – FAQ’s
Here is some help to get you up and running. If you still can’t find the answer you need, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
I'm a New User. What email address should I use to sign up?
Use the email associated with your registration.
To confirm you are using the correct email address, refer to our email to you with the subject line “Networking App Instructions & Final Reminders.” It will be listed there.
I'm a Return User. What email address should I use to log in?
Enter the same email and password previously used with the app.
Usually, this will be the email associated with your registration…but not always.
Refer to our email to you with the subject line “Networking App Instructions & Final Reminders.” It will be listed there.
If you would like to change the email used for the app, contact us at [email protected].
I'm a Return User. But I don't see myself listed as a Guest or Sponsor.
Most likely you are viewing a past event. Click the circular arrow icon in the top left corner of the app’s home screen. A dialoge box will appear asking if you would like to switch events. Click yes, then select the image that appears under Current & Upcoming Events.
Error: "The email in your profile is not registered for this event."
Carefully check for typos and unwanted character spaces at the beginning and end of your email address.
If you are unsure of what email to use, refer to our email to you with the subject line “Networking App Instructions & Final Reminders.” It will be listed there.
If you still need help OR if you prefer to use a different email altogether, select “Request Access” using your preferred email, and someone from our office will contact you ASAP.
Error: "Signup Failed" You already have an account!
- This means you need to “Log in” NOT “Sign up”
- Click “Okay” and return to the getting started screen
- Select “Log in”
I forgot my password.
- Click “Forgot your password” just below the log in button.
- Enter the email address where you want the password reset instructions sent.
I am a Return User. How do I filter my connections by event?
- Unfortunately, the option to filter your connections is no longer available.
My connections from previous events are no longer there.
This means you had a different email address on file when you attended that previous event. This usually happens when someone changes companies.
To view those contacts, go back and log in to the earlier event using the old email.
Unfortunately, at this time the old and new email address contacts cannot be merged.
However, if you have not begun making contacts for this next event – it is possible to revert back to your previously used email. To do this you must contact us at [email protected] BEFORE you start making new connections.
Note: The email address you log on with does not have to be the same email address you share with your contacts. When you click on the “Me” in the bottom right-hand corner, you can add the email address(es) you would like to share.
How do I connect with a person on the app?
In person, the fastest way to connect and exchange contact information with someone is to:
- Stand together with the app open
- Select the “Shake” icon on the bottom of the screen
- Shake phones simultaneously
You can also connect with someone by sending them a Connection Request.
To do this:
- On the app Events screen, click “Guests”
- Click either “+Add” or “Contact” to the right of any name to send a request.
- Once your request is accepted that person will now appear in your list of “Connections” with a date stamp.
How do I send a message or set up a meeting using the app?
- On the bottom bar, click “Connections”
- Select the person
- In their Profile, under their photo, select “Message” or “Meet”
How do I return to current and past conversations with people?
- On the bottom bar, click “Chats”
- There you will find all conversations listed chronologically, with your most recent at the top
- A red dot above the “Chat” icon will alert you to new messages waiting for you.
Can I export my contacts into a spreadsheet?
Yes! You can download contact info for everyone you have connected with via the app.
- On the bottom bar, click “Connections”
- In the upper right-hand click the download arrow.